Network Access Point Data Centers
Attain advanced connectivity at top-tier Network Access Point (NAP) data centers in Istanbul. Our NAP of Istanbul facilities deliver colocation, cloud computing, and managed hosting—with high power, scalable capacity, and strong security.
NAP of Istanbul: Colocation Istanbul
Diversify your connectivity forHIGH EFFICIENCY AND SERVICE DELIVERY.
Achieve greater operational productivity with faster access to scalable IT infrastructure and cost-effective solutions. Verizon’s NAP of Istanbul provides managed hosting, security, disaster recovery, colocation, peering, and cloud computing services—all with high efficiency and seamless carrier-neutral connectivity.
The NAP of Istanbul concentrates traffic, to connect service providers and organizations residing in the same Istanbul data center, and makes efficient use of available international network backbone capacity.
Turkey is well connected via submarine and terrestrial fiber networks, and our carrier-neutral Network Access Point (NAP) enhances the extensive connectivity options for our customers. The NAP of Istanbul is included in our expansive footprint of optically interconnected facilities and delivers seamless connectivity to Western Europe and the Americas.
In addition to security and survivability features, the NAP of Istanbul offers choices and redundancies in communications infrastructure. Our peering services bring together domestic fiber backbones, giving you access to two primary fiber backbones in Turkey, as well as multiple international fiber operators. IST-IX, our Istanbul facility's Internet exchange (IX), is one of a few carrier-neutral IX facilities in the region.
- Colocation Space: 1,600 square meters
- Cooling System: High-capacity central York
- Automatic Fire Detection: Siemens Cerberus
- Gas-Based Extinguishing System: FM200
- Dual Fiber Entries: Yes
- Electricity Supply: 31.5 Kilovolts (KV) from BEDAS, Istanbul power distribution utility
- 1+1 Redundant Schneider Electric 1250 kVA 34 KV to 400 V Transformers: Yes
- Uninterruptable 220 V AC Power: 1+1 Redundant 400 KVA UPS
- 2:1 Redundant 90 kVA Rectifier System and UPS for -48 V DC Power: Yes
- Power Failure Prevention: 1+1 emergency generators with automatic generator start and switchover setup
- On-site Security Personnel: 24x7
- Card-Based Secure Entrance System: Yes
- 24-Hour Surveillance: Bosch camera system
House your IT off-site for greater agility.
Scale IT resources as needed, and keep your computing, network, and infrastructure in line with growth—while controlling costs.
Talk with a cloud and IT expert today.
Discuss your options with our IT specialists—and see how we can help you safeguard your move to cloud infrastructure as a service.