Network Access Point Data Centers
Take advantage of our advanced NAP of the Capital Region facility to improve the flexibility and availability of your IT infrastructure. We implement reliable connections between top service providers, organizations, and consumers.
NAP of the Capital Region
Capitalize on GOVERNMENT-GRADE SECURITY TO PROTECT YOUR CRITICAL DATA.
Position your data center in a strategic location 60 miles from Washington D.C. in Culpeper, VA. The NAP of the Capital Region is one of the most secure and technologically sophisticated data-center facilities in the Eastern United States.
The Network Access Point (NAP) facilities feature a groundbreaking design that meets the needs of today’s power, space, and bandwidth-intensive applications and hot/warm sites for comprehensive disaster recovery. This NAP also features Continuity of Operations (COOP) environments, a federal government initiative to keep agency IT operations running essential functions under a broad range of circumstances.
The NAP of the Capital Region’s structure is a secure bunker, designed to provide clients colocation space that meets the government's standards for secure colocation facilities managed by Verizon’s Federal Group.
A complete suite of services—from colocation and connectivity to managed hosting and cloud computing solutions—is offered, including solutions utilizing Verizon’s Infinistructure utility computing platform and Cloud services.
- Space: 850,000 square feet
- Number of Buildings: Five 50,000 square-foot and six 100,000 square-foot buildings
- Raised Floor Space: 850,000 square feet
- Meets Uptime Institute Tier-III Requirements: Yes
- Microwave and Radio Frequency (RF) Shielding: Federal operating buildings
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems with Pre-Action Water: Yes
- Fiber-Optic Cable Meet-Point Room: Secure location with cross-connects and redundant tie cables to other buildings
- Power Capacity: 160 watts per square foot
- Power and Environmentals SLAs (Colocation): Yes
- Security Monitoring: 24x7 interior and exterior video
- Strong Security: Buildings have extremely limited personnel presence
- Intrusion Detection System: UL-certified
- Secure, On-Campus Network Operations Center to Monitor Building Management System: Yes
House your IT off-site for greater agility.
Scale IT resources as needed, and keep your computing, network, and infrastructure in line with growth—while controlling costs.
Talk with a cloud and IT expert today.
Discuss your options with our IT specialists—and see how we can help you safeguard your move to cloud infrastructure as a service.