Colocation Services and Hosting
Complement your internal IT resources with data center, remote/smart hands, and network maintenance services from Verizon.
- Verizon Cloud
- Advanced Data
Network Maintenance & Remote Hands
Discover how to GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR IT RESOURCES.
Simplify your network management while controlling costs using Verizon data center services. We help you develop a plan to complement or integrate your network systems into one of our data centers for centralized control over your resources.
Remote Hands/Smart Hands Services
Free, in-house personnel and IT resources to focus on more strategic initiatives by using our Remote Hands/Smart Hands services, which provide remote assistance for your hosted network. We can perform simple tasks, adjustments, and management functions on your network, allowing your internal staff to work on key objectives.
Remote Hands Service
Stay operational and control costs by reducing the need to physically send internal IT personnel to manage your hosted networks. With Remote Hands service, we can manage your hosted network and perform a number of tasks for you, including:
- Cycling power and equipment and resetting network cards
- Securing connection cables
- Monitoring and reporting of equipment and console indicator information
- Observing and reporting on the hosted network environment
Smart Hands Service
Delegate routine tasks to our technicians. With our Smart Hands service, we perform network installation and maintenance for you, without the need for you to be physically on site. We can manage:
- Colocation hosting network equipment and components, such as cards, drives, and memory
- Media and supply
- Deployment of complex cable configurations, plus loop-back and signal testing, equipment testing, and troubleshooting
- Circuit testing and trouble tickets
Network Maintenance Service
Streamline the hiring and training of your IT network staff. Our network maintenance service includes engineering support to help implement your colocation projects and perform needed maintenance.
We provide network maintenance services either pre-deployment or post-deployment.
- Staging, configuration, and product preparation
- Site selection/site survey and connectivity assessment
- Design planning needs assessment
- Existing IT assets, data processing/computing, network assessments, and audits
- Staff transition and skills augmentation
- Consolidation/migration of platforms, networks, or servers
- Resource/staffing/organization assessments product procurement
- Migration and risk and contingency planning
- Platform migration
- Network and systems implementation
- Application and data conversion
- Equipment engineering
- Design of cable management, layout, network infrastructure, and power distribution
- Management of fiber and conduit entrances and building connectivity
- Satellite and antenna installation
- Contract negotiation services with vendors
Add 50 data centers to your arsenal.
Expand your services with carrier-neutral connectivity options, stringent physical standards, and sound cyber-security defenses.
Talk with a Cloud & IT expert today.
Whether you’re looking for pricing or want to discuss your best options, our cloud sales specialists are ready to assist with all your needs.
Enterprise Cloud Blog
Get up-to-date insights about cloud computing from our experts.
State of the Market: ENTERPRISE CLOUD 2014
More than just another way to cut costs, cloud is driving change—and redefining the role of IT.
Harvard Business Review Report
Discover why 74% of respondents say they’ve gained competitive advantage due to the increased agility of the cloud.
Harvard Business Review Report Video
Explore new research that shows cloud computing increases business agility and competitive advantage.
Verizon Cloud Storage Explained Video
Be confident your data is secure and readily available when and where you need it.
Cloud Moves Beyond the Hype Video
See how the cloud has created tangible business value for companies of all sizes.
NAP of the Capital Region Fact Sheet
Secure your enterprise with an ultra-secure data center campus and 24x7 support.
Verizon 2013 State of the Enterprise Cloud Report
Learn about usage trends and the factors that drive cloud adoption strategies.