Accelerate your operations with advanced telecom and IT infrastructure.
Take advantage of Verizon's flagship facility in Miami—the NAP of the Americas—that provides secure, reliable backbone access to 160 global carriers.
NAP of the Americas provides managed hosting, security, disaster recovery, colocation, peering, and cloud computing services—all with high efficiency and seamless carrier-neutral connectivity.
The Miami NAP facility offers many available services from 160 network service providers to businesses, governments, and consumers around the world. With a wide selection of domestic fiber backbones in our facilities, we provide exceptional performance and support for virtually any approved carrier required by our clients.
- Space: 750,000 square feet
- Tier-IV Facility with N+2 Power and Cooling Infrastructure: Yes
- Equipment Floors 32 Feet Above Sea Level: Yes
- Roof Slope Design: Drains floodwater in excess of 100-year storm intensity assisted by 18 rooftop drains
- Hurricane Endurance: Category 5 hurricane resistance with approximately 19 million pounds of concrete roof ballast
- Exterior Panels: 7-inch thick, steel-reinforced concrete
- Located Outside FEMA 500-Year Designated Flood Zone: Yes
- Chilled-Water Heat Exchange Systems: Five redundant systems with 2,000 tons of chilled water
- Humidity Maintenance: 45% to 55%
- Air Systems Refresh: Filtered vents at four sides of the building
- Electronic Detection Systems for Monitoring and Maintaining All Environments: Yes
- Smoke and Heat Sensors: Increments of DC 20 AMP–48 Volts DC circuit A&B feed for colocation space, communication equipment rooms, and mechanical and electrical rooms
- Fire Suppression System: TotalPac pre-action dry-pipe system holds water outside of the building until a fire is verified, helping to prevent accidental draining of water into equipment areas
- Temperature Maintenance: 72°F ± 5°F