The more technology advances, the more critical security becomes. Networking, mobility, cloud, and machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies all present fresh business opportunities—and new security threats. As a recognized leader in security, and the technologies that need to be protected, Verizon can help you meet your specific security challenges head-on.
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Access
- Threat and Vulnerability
- The RISK Team
- Risk and Compliance
Practical solutions to counter a flood of threats.
From small retailers to global manufacturers, healthcare providers to public safety departments, your business demands smart, effective, and timely security. With that end in mind, we’ve developed a broad portfolio of services and products to help you meet critical requirements, including:
- Data protection. Seven security operations centers, handling tens of millions of security events every day—including yours.
- Governance, risk, and compliance. 140-plus Payment Card Industry (PCI) assessors working hard to keep your security up to code. Explore
- Identity and access management. Proven methods permit only the right people to access your corporate information. Learn how
- Investigative response. Led by the team that compiles an industry-leading report on breaches to help you identify emerging threats.
- Threat management. 550 cybercrime-fighting experts worldwide—defending your corporate reputation. See why
- Vulnerability management. Our experts have completed more than 1,000 customer engagements, helping you recognize weaknesses before breaches occur. Find out how
Data-centric security, newfound opportunities.
A data-centric approach can help you:
- Balance risk and business opportunity.
- Securely connect systems, ideas, machines, and people.
- Establish a security posture that promotes innovation.
Keep up with and counter the latest security threats.
Get timely information and answers to your questions on our security blog.
The 2013 DBIR
Get critical insight plus valuable foresight in the most comprehensive DBIR ever.
Services and/or features are not available in all countries/locations, and may be procured from in-country providers in select countries. We continue to aggressively expand our service availability around the world. Please consult your Verizon Enterprise Solutions representative for service availability. Contact us